Site-Eye is the UK’s leading supplier of time lapse filming for the construction industry working on projects nationwide.
We currently have a vacancy for a full-time Systems Installer to become part of our team.
The ideal candidate will be hard working, prepared to work on projects throughout the UK and happy with early morning starts. A good head for heights and practical skills with hand tools would be beneficial. The role requires a good level of physical fitness to be able to carry equipment and climb to a variety of camera locations.
Health and Safety plays an important role in the work we do. Staff members will be required to attend half and one day training courses to ensure they are trained and competent to carry out day to day activities. Courses include CSCS, Harness training, Using Height Safety Equipment and operation of MEWPs such as articulated/telescopic booms and scissor lifts.
During your initial probation period with us, you will work alongside our other technicians. Once confident in the role, you will be expected to work independently and in partnership with other team members primarily in London and surrounding areas but with opportunity to travel throughout the UK and overseas if desired.
We welcome applications from those with experience in such areas as construction, telecoms, CCTV type work.
- Happy to work outdoors in all seasons with good physical fitness
- Ability to follow instructions as well as to organise own time
- A head for heights and discipline to follow Health and Safety instructions
- Good communication skills, both in person, on the telephone and via email
- Candidates must be polite, reliable, trustworthy, presentable, and contactable at all times
- Candidates must be hard working, conscientious and dedicated to the job in hand and to the company as a whole.
Dependent on experience up to £26K
If you are interested in applying for this role, please download an application form and email to Sean Beale
(Download Application Form PDF Format)
(Download Application Form MS Word Format)